Here are a few random facts about me
1. My favourite book is Dracula by Bram Stoker
2. I have been a vegetarian for over 5 years but still get cravings for bacon
3. Very few people actually pronounce my eldest daughters name properly
4. I get very weird food cravings
5. The Staff in my local Starbucks know me so well that I don’t have to order now.
6. I would love to meet Sharon Corr
7. I didn’t like The Corrs when I first heard them
8. I am a very romantic person
9. I have a weird habit of buying note pads all of the time
10. I find it very hard to trust people
11. I have previously spent £150 on a bottle of wine
12. I have competed at national level in first aid competitions
13. The most I have ever spent on a CD is £180 but it isn’t my most valuable one
14. I am an Open University student
15. I love the Irish accent; it is the one accent that makes me melt.
16. I have very expensive tastes in certain items and refuse to buy cheaper versions
I love Starbucks and it helps if you know the people who work there. Previously I was having a really bad day and went into buy a hot chocolate to sulk over. The shop was packed and a friend of mine who was working there ignored everyone who had been waiting and made me my drink. She managed to piss off a large number of people but seriously improved my day. She rocks and always put a smile on my face in more ways than one if you know what I mean.
All of the above is public information which most people know about me, now ask me to talk about more personal things and it gets difficult and in some cases impossible without me feeling like I am doing something wrong or giving something away. Let me give you an example I have previously written about the moment I bonded with my eldest daughter. For me that was a deeply personal moment which very few people have heard me talk about, there are loads of other moments I would love to talk about. By talking about it and letting people in am I loosing something that makes it such a personal part of my life?
That is the question, isn't it. I feel that we are kindred spirits in a way. Letting people in and letting things out is difficult, even tho' that is what I long to do. I know with me, there are things nobody will ever know. Sometimes I'm tempted to tell a random stranger, just to get it out there. Oh Well. If/when you want/need to talk I am here :) ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete