I have been following The Corrs for years now and know quite a few other people who are also fans of The Corrs. I have already posted that when I first heard The Corrs I didn't particularly like them but this soon changed and I am proud to say I am a fan of theirs. Likewise I am not afraid to admit that I have a bit of a crush on Sharon Corr and I have to be peeled off the walls every single time she replies to me on twitter.
My favourite musical instrument has and always will be the violin; listening to anyone playing the violin always chills me out completely. I have listened to Sharon via her website, YouTube and the radio. She has a stunning voice and it is the sort of music that I would listen to whilst chilling out with a glass of wine. My favourite song so far is no frontiers followed by runaway and I look forward to hopefully choosing a new favourite song from her forth coming album.
Recently Sharon has been A listed by BBC radio 2 which means that she gets maximum coverage on the radio. She is on a higher list than bands like U2 which is a great success for her and may these successes continue for her. I would love to see one of her singles or her album at No1 in the charts. With all of the recent publicity and an ever increasing fan base I am sure she will be able to achieve this.
I look forward to buying her album as well as any future releases as well as seeing her live if and when she tours.
My favourite musical instrument has and always will be the violin; listening to anyone playing the violin always chills me out completely. I have listened to Sharon via her website, YouTube and the radio. She has a stunning voice and it is the sort of music that I would listen to whilst chilling out with a glass of wine. My favourite song so far is no frontiers followed by runaway and I look forward to hopefully choosing a new favourite song from her forth coming album.
Recently Sharon has been A listed by BBC radio 2 which means that she gets maximum coverage on the radio. She is on a higher list than bands like U2 which is a great success for her and may these successes continue for her. I would love to see one of her singles or her album at No1 in the charts. With all of the recent publicity and an ever increasing fan base I am sure she will be able to achieve this.
I look forward to buying her album as well as any future releases as well as seeing her live if and when she tours.
No comments:
Post a Comment