Thursday, 20 August 2009

Catholic

I am a Catholic and was baptised and confirmed in 2006. For me it is a very personal belief and I am not the sort of person to shout about it from the rooftops, nor am I a person who feels the need to ram it down other people’s throats. My faith is part of who I am and has been with me all of my life in one form or another.

Outside of going to mass there are only two other ways you will see anything to do with my faith the first is my rosary. I have two, the first being bought in London and the second bought and made in Ireland. Yes I carry one with me but not on display and I carry it for deeply personal reasons. The second is my weekly visit to the Catholic cathedral in Norwich and again I go there for deeply personal reasons. I practice my faith as is my right! Likewise I respect everyone’s beliefs and faiths regardless of if I agree with them or not.

I want to thank everyone I know on Twitter who supported and cheered me up tonight after I was deeply insulted tonight. Every single one of them rocks and they deserve lots of chocolate and other nice things

xx

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't have to explain yourself to people. Doesn't matter if people agree with you or with the religion or choose, or not. It is entirely your choice and I hope that you don't feel you have to defend yourself for what you do.

    Take care of yourself
    xDFNx

    ReplyDelete