Sunday, 2 August 2009

The World

I am sure those of you with children will disagree with me but as far as I am concerned my daughters were the most gorgeous babies in the world. I was a perfect father to them and did everything possible I could do for them. They had everything they could possibly have had in the time we were together. I am very protective of them and their memories and am still trying to come up with something suitable to remember them by, being a bit of a perfectionist this is proving extremely difficult.

I love them to bits and would give literally anything to have them with me but watching the news I sometimes wonder if they are in a better place. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with the world? It is almost on a daily basis it is reported that another child or baby has been killed or seriously abused. What on earth makes a person do those things to a child?

Society isn’t to blame for this, it is a combination of the sick twisted excuses for human beings who abuse and kill children and the punishments handed down by the courts. A few years in prison for killing a child is nowhere near enough and it is mega rare that you will hear me say this but I want these people to really suffer, the sort of suffering that they put their victims through. The vast majority of parents love, cherish and nurture their children, it is the tiny minority that don’t who let society down and should be permanently removed from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment