Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Yesterday, CDs, Charities

As you may know yesterday would have been my youngest daughters second birthday and is one of the most difficult days of the year for me. I got through yesterday without injuring myself which is an achievement for me and I wanted to thank everyone who supported me. I am now going to be able to set up a proper coping strategy for March and prevent anything serious happening. I will be rewarding myself shortly.

It has been a while but I have decided to try and build up my collection of rare CDs and I am currently looking at a couple of CDs and a Vinyl, if you know of any decent music websites then can you please leave me a link in the comments.

Lastly I would like to post some links to charities that I support.

www.nshn.co.uk

http://www.uk-sands.org/

http://www.templestreet.ie/

1 comment: