If you knew me a few years ago you would know just how much I was against having any children. When someone bought a baby into work I would head for the hills along with a few others. I was 100% against bringing a child into this world, as far as I was concerned there were more important things in life than having children. I was on the extreme side when it came to having children but then again I didn’t think anyone would actually love me enough to have a baby with me.
My views on having children were completely changed, even with the sort period of time my daughters and I had together. With the birth of my eldest daughter I had what deep down I had been searching for, a family of my own. I spent a fortune on their funerals to show them and the world just how much I loved them, I did the same with my youngest daughter after she passed away.
This may surprise you but I have decided that I don’t want any more children. Not because I don’t want a family. I am not prepared to risk the pain of losing another child. I love my family more than ever and nothing will ever replace them. There maybe someone out there who could possibly change my mind but I have serious doubts about that.
That's completely understandable.
ReplyDeleteI can't say I understand the pain you went through, because I can't even begin to.
You've made an important decision for yourself and I hope you are proud.
Take care
xDFNx