At work we have a forum and one of the topics is about peoples experiences as new parents, it is to do with a new advert. I made the mistake of reading it. I have been fighting this all night but I am now upset as I want to post on there about my experience as a parent but don’t want to upset anyone. I have got to the point that I am starting too tear myself apart.
How do I describe the time with my daughters? A privilege, an honour, intense, heartbreaking, and painful are just some of the words. It massively changed me forever and our time together was far to short. People talk about how quiet their babies are; in my case I would have been more than happy for them to keep me up all night just so I could spend more time with them. I am proud to say I changed my eldest daughter’s nappy!
Every second is a step closer to being with my family again. Every second my love and the bond we have grows stronger. Time may heal my raw wounds, but time will not let me forget them.
Oh hey, that must have been so tough for you.
ReplyDeleteYou should feel like you can say anything on that forum. I know you're worried about upsetting people, but it is just a different experience.
Having a good experience can upset people who have gone through hardships, like you. But that didn't stop them from posting you know?
I hope you feel better today, if not I am here for you.
xDFNx