I am in a bit of a mood today because my arm is being a mare so this blog is going to be short sweet and to the point. I have got a few things on my mind about the world and here goes.
The right to peaceful protest is enshrined in law in this country and time after time we see the protests go violent and the police have to respond to it. The vast majority of police stay within the rules and law but we have recently seen that some allegedly do not. What gets me is that the only focus from the world is on the police, never mind that we see a huge amount of video evidence showing protesters breaking the law. Regardless of which side you are on there is no excuse for breaking the law and I wish the media would be a little bit more balanced rather than focusing on the protesters and them trying to justify breaking the law.
It seems swine flu is spreading and has started to hit people that I know but I still believe it is more of a panic rather than pandemic. My understanding of a pandemic is that it kills a huge number of people and affects millions; this doesn’t appear to be the case. Unless I am mistaken so far all of the people who have died from it had underlying medical conditions. Again I still think this has been hyped up by the media and the experts giving out conflicting information.
I hate being ignored by people but during the credit crunch the government seems to be doing a good job of ignoring people like me. Those people with savings and don’t have a mortgage, why am I moaning about this? Whilst the government is completely focused on people paying mortgages the rest of us are using what savings we have to live. At the end of the day I and people like me are voters and I will be dammed if I vote for a party that ignores me.
I have decided to get more treatment for my arm but have decided to go privately and you would think it would be easy. It seems not, there are a million and one places that offer scar revision and that is before I look at the problems with my hand. Oh and the huge price differences. Why is life so difficult?
No comments:
Post a Comment