Around 10 o'clock this morning I finally lost patience with myself over the way things were constantly kicking off. As far as I was concerned I had done more than enough to ease the stress and memories. I had been very proactive in trying to bring the wobble I have been having, I even gave myself a few days grace after last weekend. As far as I am concerned if I have done everything to deal with a problem then I am left with one last option and that is to stamp on it. It is extreme but I have to function, I have to move forward and to be honest I only have so much patience with things I have no idea how to fix.
Stamping on the problem can only be described as the nuclear option for me. It is direct, very targeted and evil. Using this method involves taking the extreme stuff I do to the very limit. It hurts like hell, wrecks me emotionally, is physically exhausting and has the possibility of leaving permanent damage.
By the time I left work at 5pm today I was calmer, focused and happier. The wobble I was having seems to have eased. I have to say I am grateful to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment