Monday, 11 April 2011

Monday morning and it hits me.

By the end of last week I knew I was heading for a bit of relapse with my self injuring, well when I say bit of a relapse I mean a full on nose dive towards oblivion. The urges to do damage to myself had become overwhelming. I decided during the day on Saturday that I was going to have to do something extreme to get things back under control and me levelled out.

I have written in detail about the self injuring, the methods I use and the measures I have in place to prevent it happening and aid my recovery. There is a seperate side to what I do which really can't be defined as self injuring as it isn't something I can do on my own. It is partly about sex and I do get some kicks out of it initially but it would be impossible to get anything out of the extremes that I go to. The method I used at the weekend resulted in me passing out. What I did doesn't particularly hurt but it does leave me a bit of a wreck emotionally.

The positive thing is that it worked, I have managed to stop myself taking the nose dive. I have prevented ending up in the mess that was going to happen and the focus has been moved onto more manageable things.

Today it has really hit me hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment