Sunday, 14 February 2010

Valentines day

Do you know I am struggling to get my words out today. I want to give a message to two ladies both of who I love dearly but are out of my reach.

The first lady owns my heart and she knows I would have given my last breath for. Although she was taken from me nearly 4 years ago I have undying love for. She rocked my world in incredible ways and loosing her tore my soul apart. We will meet again one day and when we do I will be complete again. She was the light in my darkness and no one can ever get close to that.

The second lady I have posted about before. She has a place in my heart, She rocks my world every time we see each other and brings out a side of me very very few people have or will ever see.


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment