Today is going to be a random blog as my brain has turned to mush and I would rather not push it.
I am already bored of the general election and it hasn't even started yet. It really bugs me that MPs are unable to give a straight answer to a simple question. The rest of us can do it so why can't they? I was following John Prescott on Twitter but have stopped due to the constant stream of tweets about the Conservatives yet he like other politicians can't answer a simple question.
So Gordon Brown did a Piers Morgan interview and the reviews in the papers weren't exactly stunning. He seems to be a private man that has now bared all, kudos to him for doing it. There were frequent reports about him getting emotional when talking about the loss of his baby daughter. I would have been surprised if he didn't get emotional over it. The pain just doesn't disappear it stays with you.
I am starting to get used to my new Macbook Pro. It is great to have a laptop that doesn't take a millennium to load up or fall over at the first opportunity. I certainly won't be missing Vista and the almost daily updates.
I am going for an assessment with a physiotherapist today and am having to pay for it privately. I am not exactly happy about having to pay for even more of my treatment but I have been waiting for months for the NHS and I need to know what is going on. I am getting rather jumpy about my employer who expects me to be able to work 9 hour shifts and up to 9 days in a row.
I have had some comments about my recent post about plan b. Part of it was directed at specific people and they know who they are. They are people that only want to be friends during the very good points, I will be amazed if I now speak to them for the next few weeks if not longer. This is fine as I know where I stand with them and no I am not angry with them. They have their reasons as I respect that. Last year I managed to offend 99.99% of the people I know and spent a huge amount of time apologising when I should have been dealing with me. Again I bear no ill feelings over it even though with some people it still hurts me.
No comments:
Post a Comment