The run up to March has officially started and I have started tearing myself apart again. This year is 100 times worse than it was last year. When I previously posted that I was going hardcore and that was an understatement. I want to invest some money for each of my daughters until what would have been their 18th birthday and then give that money to charity. I tried to do that today and couldn't due to the pain involved.
I am also trying to avoid pushing anyone away this year, something I tend to do through the really bad times. You have to understand that I have been let down and failed so many times that the little trust I have tends to go through the floor. It is a fight that I have to fight on my own and I passionately hate dumping on others. It was recently pointed out to me that everyone has their own problems and issues so I am not sure if there is anyone I could turn to for support.
I will continue to post on here as I consider it a great way to vent about things.
No comments:
Post a Comment