Saturday, 6 February 2010

Fucking great customer service

Today I experienced what I consider fucking great customer services. Everyone I have spoken to has said how great Macs are so as I have the money I decided the time was right to invest in one. I did my usual and researched what I needed and found one that I liked, the prices unlike PCs are fixed which limited my choice.

Off I toddled to my local Apple store to buy it. I walk in and say that I want to buy a Mac book pro but I have some questions. Those questions answered he asks what I am going to use it for. I tell him and he says "you are a student then?" I tell him yes and where. He then says well if you can bring in proof we can give you a discount on the laptop and an even bigger discount on the extended warranty.

Now I am a seriously happy bunny and rapidly fetch the proof he needs. 10 minutes after going back I am paying for a high specification laptop and extended warranty for less than I budgeted for the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment