Over the last few years I have had to make some decisions that have been the right decisions but they will live with me for the rest of my life. Those decisions have in part added to the huge amount of pain that I carry inside of me.
I know what I expect and want from my life and want to protect others from the pain of having to make a potentially heart breaking decision. I have decided to make a living will which will have some very clear instructions on what I want to happen if I get into a position where I am unable to make those decisions for myself.
One thing I will say is that I am going to make it very clear that I want almost all of my organs donating and I don't want that over ruling by any of my family or next of kin.
No comments:
Post a Comment