Monday, 1 February 2010

Letter to everyone!

Hello!

My name is Michael and I have decided to write this open letter in response to recent events. You could call it an advertisement, I will call it my latest blog entry.

As I was saying my name is Michael and I have a huge amount of unused potential. I will be the one sitting patiently in the front hoping someone will notice me. Over the last week you I have been made to feel like I am doing the wrong thing, failing and that I am not important. You may be right, you may be wrong and only time and the opinions of others will tell. I have a nasty feeling that I maybe a very unpopular person at the moment. Well I accept the consequences of my actions and if this is the case then so be it!

Back to the potential thing, call it confidence or arrogance I don't care but I believe I have bags of the stuff. Lets start with the basics I may be a scruffy fucker and not the best looking man in the world but I do brush up really well. I am house trained and know how to cook, clean, iron and take care of myself and others. I am told that I have good taste and yes I know what I want! I am also very broad minded but that is something for a different time and place.

Now I may not be the most qualified person in the UK but I have a huge amount of life experience and that must count for something. I know what I am doing with the usual office applications and yes I can safely operate a computer. I have higher education qualification and would love to use them, I have a bit of management experience which I would love to expand. I reckon I would make a fantastic manager and yes I have lots of things I can back that claim up with.

I consider others before myself and I am very protective of others, I will stand up for others without question. That may not be the same for me but I am working on that. I have a sense of humour and I am a chocolate addict, the same maybe said about Twitter but like many others I am in denial. I have some very fixed views on some subjects but am mainly open minded. I do tend to apologise far to much. I do like meeting new people, I have a wide variety taste in music.

As you can see I am a man with a huge amount of potential but at the end of the day I am only human, as with other humans I make mistakes, the wrong decisions and maybe I jump up and down when I should sit down and shut the fuck up. When I do make these mistakes I would humbly ask you to please forgive me. I promise you that I will always try and rectify my errors and kick myself harder than you could ever do!

Cheers and much love


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment