I want to experience a certain night and a very naughty drive that I had in Dublin with my other half. This time I want to do it on, in and with an Aston Martin. That night was one of the best nights of my life. Yes it could be love! It is certainly mind blowing sex.
I want to experience the pleasure of sharing a bottle of Chateaux D'Y Quem with someone who is able to appreciate it. Hopefully that person is my other half.
I hope to finally find the inner peace I have been searching so long and hard for in 2010.
One of my ambitions in 2010 would be to finally stop all of the hurting and expressing myself using extreme things like cutting. I managed it once in 2009.
I am really, truely hoping that 2010 is wonderful for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope we keep in touch but if that isn't possible, you'll be in my thoughts and I'll just be hoping that 2010 is nothing but the best for you.
Take care always
xDFNx