Saturday, 19 December 2009

New Traditions

As everyone knows Christmas is almost here. This is one of the times of the year where my family and especially my daughters are on my mind constantly. I think about them all of the time, as well as the usual Christmas activities I want to do something personal for my daughters.
Christmas is a time for families so I have decided that every year I will buy 2 extra special decorations for the tree one for each of my baby daughters. This year it is 2 baubles, one with snowmen on and the other with santa on.
Yesterday I bought them on the way to work and I have put them in pride of place on the Christmas tree so everyone can see them. I was quite an intense experience as I hadn't told anyone I was going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment