Thursday, 31 December 2009

The final countdown

It is the end of the year, the phrase that comes into my mind is thank fuck for that. Rather than writing a huge blog about this year I thought I would list some of the best moments, the worst moments and the quite frankly weird moments.

The Best Moments

Meeting my other half, may she continue to rock my world!
Passing my certificate in business studdies at the Open University
Being tweeted and getting music recommendations from Sharon Corr
Finally managing to express myself without using my usual extreme methods
Making up with my long term friend and being able to be open with her

The worst moments

I think we can all safely say March was my worst and horrific point
Falling out with a long term friend. My world is a better place with her in it.
Apologising to a Royal Mail van after it hit me. (I naturally tend to do this)

The weird and wonderful moments.

Conversations on Twitter between @Sharon_Corr and @MrsStephenFry
A conversation on Twitter about the words fuck and c**t
Thanking and being grateful to a cashpoint. (Again that is me)
Buying that copper pan, being proud enough about it to post on Facebook and Twitter


Over the last 12 months I have been to hell and back, learn't a huge amount about myself, met some great people, tweeted with people who rock, bought some great things, listened to a huge amount of music. I intend to finish 2009 rocking along with the world!

To my friends, thankyou and may 2010 be as great as you! To those who have stood by me and supported me through the bad times, Thankyou! my world is a better place with you in it. Here is to a stunning 2010 together. Lastly to my friend, there is a permanent place in my heart for you.

P.S

There are a few other very memorable things but due to their nature I can't put them on here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment