Monday, 14 December 2009

Deck the halls...

It isn’t very long until Christmas and I hope you are all ready for Christmas? Today’s blog is inspired by a wonderful lady that I have met on Twitter. Dottymummy you rock! It is also partly to make me feel more normal. Today is going to be my letter to Santa as hopefully he has put me on the nice list this year, here goes!

Dear Santa
Please may I have the following for Christmas as I have been nice this year? The last two things are what my heart desires the most. I know they are unrealistic but I would quite happily give up everything for them.

Hot Chocolate from Butlers Chocolates, www.butlerschocolates.com/default.asp

An Irish rugby top as I have worn through mine.

A beosound 6 from Bang & Olufsen, I know this is very expensive but it would get a massive amount of use as music is a huge part of my life. http://www.bang-olufsen.com/beosound6

Vouchers from either HMV, EIL.com, or ITunes as I spend a small fortune each year on music.

A good quality milk pan so I can make decent hot chocolate.

To be with and hold my daughters again, I miss them so much.

To be accepted for who I am and not be constantly judged because of some scars. They are only a small part of who I am and I wish people could look past them and see the real me.


Merry Christmas

Michael

2 comments:

  1. Bless you, Michael. You are an inspiration to us all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice post.

    You know your REAL friends see you for who you are. We don't even think about the scars when we talk to you =)

    xDFNx

    ReplyDelete