This morning I was feeling a bit down and not really myself so I thought I walk into the city and buy some things I needed for my house. What I got was the cheapest therapy session thanks to the mindless drones, sorry people of my city.
On the way to Starbucks I watched an argument between some pedestrians and a driver who had obviously jumped the red light and nearly hit them. After my much needed hot chocolate I wandered into Marks and Spencer. In M&S we had people actually panicking, one of them said she was like that incase she had missed something. People looking dazed and confused, people blocking everywhere and staff being useless as usual.
Seriously people it is the sales and not the end of the world. Is it really the end of the world if you don't manage to buy something you are never going to use, at a slightly reduced price? Why did it make me feel better? Well I am in a position in life where I don't need to follow the mindless heard. I don't need to waste a huge amount of money and then spend the rest of the year in debt as a result.
Thankyou for making me feel better about myself for the cost of a hot chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment