Monday, 4 January 2010

Bitter

I have to admit today I am not in the best of moods, I am feeling rather bitter about the world and fighting my urges to self harm is making things worse. I know it will pass and I will be back to rocking with the world shortly. I am sure you know what it is like when you are in a mood, there are times that people can't help but make matters worse.

Yup this blog is going to be a rant and it is going to be directed at those pushy people employed by charities to stop you in the streets and try to get you to sign up for a monthly direct debit donation to them. I hate them, yes I know they have a job to do but if I acted the way some of them do in my job I would be sacked.

Today one of them tried to stop me in the street and got a polite but firm no from me. He then tried to persuade me to stop and went to get hold of my arm. In the end I told him to fuck off! Had he continued then I would have really got nasty with him. I hate being stopped in the street by people wanting to sell things or get me to sign up for anything, I accept this is going to happen but there is a limit. I have a right to walk down a street without being hassled or harassed by people.

I have decided that as of now any charity that uses staff like this will not get any support of me.

1 comment:

  1. You could make a complaint to the charity office in your area - they would have to be based somewhere nearby.

    xDFNx

    ReplyDelete