Friday, 22 January 2010

Valentines day

Has valentines day become completley commercialised? Without a doubt yes and I am sure companies start rubbing their hands every time we get close to valentines day. I have to be honest and say if you need valentines day to show how you feel about someone then there is something deffinetly wrong.

I am not afraid to say that I have never received a valentines card. For me I use valentines day to do something very personal to show how I feel for my other half. My favourtite is a hamper full of her favourite treats in it. Why follow the heard in sending roses or a card when there are a million other things you can do? Actions speak louder than words and yes I do tend to take the lead in being romantic. I try and do something romantic atleast once a week to make her feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment