Still in a bit of a mood about my hand and arm. After 9 months I still haven't regained full use and strength back in it. Spent most of yesterday kicking myself really hard about it, today I am still being harsh over it. My Doctor was rather frustrated over it and the lack of appointment from the physio. I suppose it is one of those things with the NHS, if I could afford it I would go private and get an appointment mega quickly.
Last night I had a conversation about pans on Twitter and it made me think just how much I have changed. I must add I really need to get more of a social life and in Norwich a social life appears to be going out, getting very drunk and going to some club. Having been to some of them I can safely say that they are not my sort of clubs. There are times I miss going out in Nottingham. Anyway back to the point, 10 years ago I wouldn't have even thought about buying anything for a house and a conversation about it would have sounded silly. Now it makes my day when I can afford to buy something decent for the house.
Fucking cold isn't it? We seem to be in the midst of a really harsh bout of cold with many inches of snow. Yup we are officially in a crisis with central Government saying one thing, local Government saying the opposite and no one believing a word of what anyone is saying. If we aren't running out of grit then why are councils being told to ration it? Someone needs to get a grip on this and sort it out. Other countries manage to cope, yet we fail miserably!
We are on the final Celebrity Big Brother! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay they have been flogging this dead horse for years now and finally they are going to put us out of our misery. With only one more series of Big Brother the controllers at channel 4 must be shitting themselves as they don't seem to have anything to fill the gap. No, having 4 or 5 episodes of the same programme in one evening does not count as entertainment, it reeks of desperation.
Cold, innit.
ReplyDeleteJust thought I'd let you know I fed your fish. The little green one looked a bit sad, so I gave him seconds and he cheered up.
=]