There seems to be numerous Twitter awards from various different organisations. I have decided to do my own twitter awards. I am sorry there isn't any prizes or awards ceromny but you do have my respect and everyone should follow you. These people make my twitter world a great place to be.
The first has to be @Sharon_Corr we all know she is a celebrity but unlike most she has replied to virtually all of my tweets. I love her music and it made my year when she followed me back and started replying to my tweets.
@MrsStephenFry who is a twitter celebrity, her tweets have improved my day on numerous occasions. A tweet from her can improve your cause or profile on twitter.
@NikkiG1st before following her my Twitter experience was limited. She is drastically improved it and I look forward to tweeting her.
@dreadw is one of the most kind and caring ladies I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She deserves so much in life.
@TrillianEG42 another kind and caring lady who I look forward to tweeting.
@Leonikibbey Intelligent tweets aplenty. A very talented lady.
There are numerous other people who are worth a mention and they are all on my list called @TheRoyalDragon/followthesepeople
My dearest poppet,
ReplyDeleteOne is honoured and humbled to be on your followthesepeople list and if one could bestow an award to someone for simply being delicious, then one would have to bestow it upon you.
Love, joy and laughter,
Dame Crusty
xxx
Me second the jury on these awards... me share the exact same sentiments... Though I would also like to add @dreadw is funny in her own way... :D
ReplyDelete