Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Change of Tact

I may not be showing it openly but I am having a fair old fight at the moment. My aim is not just to get back on track with everything but actively move forward with my life. I am not prepared to say woe is me and then sit back and do nothing. It isn't who I am.

In the last couple of weeks I have manage to limit the damage done and prevent anything extreme happening. I with the help of my therapist have identified the causes and reasons behind all of the damage. I will be working on these issues and reforming a prevention plan.

I have actively looked for those people those people who have hurt, offended and abused me in the past and severed any possible links with those people. I have removed people who have upset me from Facebook and Twitter. They have also been blocked on other websites.

I have looked at what connections I have with a horrific part of my life and have now removed 95% of them and expect the remainder to go shortly.

Today I openly talked about my daughters, manage to trigger myself and deal with it. I am also looking at certain people and asking why we are friends.

As you can see I am doing a huge amount of positive work and I want to say thankyou to everyone who has and is supporting me.


Michael xx

1 comment:

  1. OH hey I'm glad I can comment again. Something was going wrong with your comments before.

    But I'm so glad we can all keep supporting you because we all really care about you.

    You really do sound like you're doing a lot of positive work and I hope you're really proud.

    Take care
    xDFNx

    ReplyDelete