Friday, 2 April 2010

London

I went to London on Wednesday to see the Cranberries at the Royal Albert Hall. Now next time I go I will remember to check the clothes I take with me. I had planned to go to the concert in a black shirt that I had bought with me. I tart myself up and put on the shirt and then realise that it isn't perfect and I wasn't happy with it. I ended up going in something else. This was short sleeved t shirt which meant showing a rather large burn mark, bruise and large welt on my arm. A rather rapidly bought Cranberries hoodie sorted out that issue. The Champagne was fine, my seat had a great view of the stage and the Cranberries rocked. I had a fantastic time.

After a good nights sleep and what can only be described as an "ok" breakfast I headed off to Westminster Cathedral. After honouring my family I wandered off to Leicester square where I intended to do allot of shopping. I went to La Maison du Chocolat and bought a small bag of chocolate eggs. I must admit they were very expensive but I am looking forward to eating them. Fine chocolate like wine is something that should be shared, however I have no one to share them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment