I set a new record today and managed to buy a new pair of shoes in 45 minutes. Normally it can take me hours to find the right pair that I like at the budget I have set myself. I am rather proud of myself, even more so because I spent £65 less than I had budgeted for them.
Whilst I was looking around I started looking at some designer boxer shorts. Nothing unusual about me buying some until I saw the colour of them. I may be missing something here but one of the colours was bright baby pink at £25 a pair. I really can't see any lady that I know being impressed with a man wearing these. I suppose you could give them to her to wear if that is your thing? I would be interested in your views about men wearing pink underwear. Fashion statement it maybe but I would be concerned about the sort of reaction I would get.
EDF the electricity and gas company managed to send me a threatening letter demanding money that I didn't owe them. I found out after I paid them that they owe me money and this has now increased the amount they owe me. Rather than making things better they then make matters worse by getting their collections department to call me. I would have loved to tell them to fuck off but I am feeling a little bit to polite today.
Now I am off to deal with the NHS and their mistakes, it is becoming a very productive day for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment