I heard some people on the radio talking about bananas and I thought it would be a great idea for my blog today. Bananas are very cheap to buy and tend to fill you up, they are full of potassium which I am told is a good thing. The funny thing about bananas is that it seems to be the one fruit that everyone is very picky about. I don't mean in the sense of organic or Fair Trade, both of which are very good. No what I am talking about is the condition the banana is in before a person will eat it.
When I buy my bananas they have to be perfect. I prefer them with no bruising at all and just ripe. I will eat bananas that have a small amount of bruising on the skin but anything more than this and I end up throwing them away. I couldn't care less about the shape of it but it has to be large or I will end up eating 6. I prefer to buy mine from Marks and Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment