Friday, 5 March 2010

Friends

I have been reflecting over the last few days and the one thing that keeps on coming up is about friends. I feel like I am strong enough to say this but I have lost a huge amount of friends over the last 12 months.

Friendships are formed on the basis of trust and if one person is unable to be honest then it isn't going to work. Over the last 12 months I have lost a friend due to their complete lack of honesty. It is frustrating because I thought we were firm friends.

I lost a huge amount of friends after my suicide attempts last year, I have already posted about this and again there is only one of them that really hurts but then again we were very close.

Again the vast majority of people I know have headed for the hills again this year. They are expecting me to do bad things to myself or don't want to know me during the bad times. Yes I am irritated and they will be disappointed that nothing bad is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment