I am sorry about the lack of new entries in my blog recently, I am going through a bit of a bad patch and I am trying to hide it from everyone. For me a bad patch can and does include flashbacks where I lose sense of where I am, lose sleep and I start to get harder and harder on myself and self harm. It doesn’t affect my ability to function normally but it does make my life rather hard. I am starting to get things back under control but it does take a bit of a fight.
Allow me to ask you a question please? In your house what is the most important room, is it the kitchen, bathroom, living room or bed room and why? For me it is the bedroom, then the living room and finally the kitchen. I am trying to redesign my bedroom so it is a perfect place to be for chilling out, sleeping and other things. I have this image but just need to make it reality now and the one thing that won’t be in this bedroom is a TV.
I would love to buy a wreck of a property which needs complete development and turn it into my dream home, a house that screams to be lived in. I have seen a huge amount of properties in Ireland that I would love to get stuck into. Most of them have the 4 walls and nothing else and are stuck in the middle of nowhere.
Sounds loverly :) I can swing a hammer....
ReplyDeleteDefinitely my bedroom. It is my haven and belongs to only me.
ReplyDeleteI'm really sorry to hear you're going through a bad patch. Please do contact me if there's anything at all I can do, even if it's just chatter :) I do care. Someone always cares.
xDFNx