Thursday, 10 September 2009

Message

Tonight’s blog is going to be completely different and directed at one lady in particular who will remain nameless. I know she reads my blog and she knows how private I am. Hopefully this will get the message across.

We have been friends, close friends for over 9 years until the other night and don’t get me wrong I am furious with you. You were the one person that I totally trusted. If we hadn’t been through so much together I wouldn’t be writing this now and I would be taking further action against you.

Although I said I never want to see or hear from you again I want to be your friend again. You take me to places that no other person has ever done. In a bad, bad world you are a good person and I still believe in you even after what you did.

You remember that night when I said those words that you wanted to talk about. I was deadly serious and you know that. If you need me to say them on here then I will do to prove my point. We never really did talk about it as I got the distinct impression I said the wrong thing. Surely you must have realised just how significant what I said was. Everyone knows how firm and public my decision is and with you I would have changed it. I don’t regret saying it but I am sorry, if it did as I suspect upset you.

If our situations had been different then there wouldn’t be the boundaries that there are now.
Had I deserved what you did then I would have done everything possible to apologise, you know this! You bring out the best and the worst in me in a good way and I need friends like that.

I hope to speak and see you sometime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment