Sunday, 6 September 2009

Proactive Approach

If we are friends, especially close friends and the shit hits the fan then you can guarantee that I will be neck deep in it helping you out. I can’t remember a single time that I have let someone down. It is in my nature to do it and I never expect anything in return.

When it comes to me I have learnt that there is only one person to rely on when things go nuclear and the shit hits the fan, that person is me. Admittedly there have been a couple of occasions that people have waded in at the last moment but 99.99% of the time I am on my own. I am not complaining about it but it would be nice to rely on someone.

Admittedly in the past I have ignored problems until they have got really bad and then taken a proactive approach. I now work on the basis of a proactive approach. I have recently posted that I was going through a bad patch and I think it was down to various things including my youngest daughter’s anniversary. Work, money, the docs and the bank were also causing me problems and it had started to affect my mood. Within a week I have got just about everything sorted, it isn’t perfect but I am now back on track and can now concentrate on the more important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment