Sunday, 19 December 2010

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa

I may or may not have been good this year. I know there are times that I have been very bad as well as very very good. So dude if you have taken me off the non list and put me on a list that means I actually get a visit from you then I would like to ask for the following.

An original mint Beatles vinyl with the song let it be on
An original Minton fire place tile, the Romeo and Juliet scene from the Shakespeare series
A set of Irish linen sheets
Hot chocolate from Butlers, 5 boxes should be enough
An Armani jumper
A wallet from Mont Blanc

If I am on your naughty list then could I also have a pair of handcuffs and a box of candles please. There is a beer chilling for you in case you are thirsty when you arrive. I am sure one of the elves could drive for you?


Cheers


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment