Most who know me will know that I had been seeing someone for about a month. Now she had split up with her husband and I was single so there wasn't anything wrong with that. She made it clear what she wanted and whilst I said no the first time, this time I didn't.
She has ended it and told me that she is going back to her husband. To be honest I was expecting this to happen as she spent a huge amount of time talking about him. I have previously been hurt quite badly by another woman in a similar situation, however I did go back every time she called even though I knew I would end up hurt and heartbroken.
This time I was more cautious and it seems I was right. I have told her that it won't be happening again but I am happy and want to remain friends. It seems she doesn't, I was her bit of fun, maybe even her dirty little fuck and now she has gone back to play the dutiful wife.
Am I wrong in thinking that two people can remain friends after having sex? Especially when on face value it appears that it wasn't serious. Can friends have sex without ruining the friendship?
I must admit that I am annoyed with her over the way she ended it but I will get over it. She may have been a bit evil the way she ended it but from what I can see she was being honest and the boundaries have been set so I can't see why we shouldn't remain friends.
I understand there are times that people should not remain friends after sex such as where there is abuse, complete breakdown of trust, cheating etc... Surely there are cases where it is possible or am I wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment