Friday, 4 June 2010

Birthday

It is my birthday tomorrow and I will be 33 years old. I would love to go out drinking and celebrating until silly o'clock but alas that isn't going to happen, booooooo and all that. I can guarantee that there will be cake though, I am taking some into work for my team and possibly some sweets tomorrow. I will also make usual appearance on Twitter and having a mini celebration. It is also @Saskia3rd birthday as well so if you follow her please wish her a happy birthday too.

If I could ask for anything for my birthday it would be a huge amount of silliness and fun. Tomorrow I just want to have a laugh! Yes I may think of my family, there may be a bit of sadness that they are not with me but I guarantee they would want me to have a great day. Madness is the way forward!

What will I be getting for my birthday? I haven't got a clue but when I find something I will treat myself and this is very high on my list http://www.bang-olufsen.com/beosound6

No comments:

Post a Comment