Monday, 7 June 2010

Today

I have been for a nerve conduction study at the hospital today and unlike what numerous posts say on the internet it wasn't painful. They have confirmed that I have not damaged the nerves in my arm. Not sure what I have done but I want to concentrate on moving forward with my life and dealing with the psychological stuff.

It has taken me a huge amount of time and effort to get to this point and I still have points where I still regret that my suicide attempt didn't succeed, yes I look at is as a failure! I still have points where the emotional pain becomes overwhelming and I wish I could sleep for ever and be with my family. Mix in flash backs, self harm and dealing with abuse and you can see I still have a lot of work to do.

On a slightly more positive note I have started seeing someone and she is gorgeous. I am taking a bit of a risk as I have been in a similar situation before and been repeatedly hurt by the lady I was seeing then. I have posted about her before.

No comments:

Post a Comment