Sunday, 18 October 2009

Linen and Chocolate

I wanted to say how impressed I am with Thomas Ferguson Irish Linen. I recently ordered a duvet cover from them and my parcel arrived from them on Friday but I found they had sent me the wrong item. It took literally 5 minutes for this to be resolved and they are paying for the item to go back to them by courier and my duvet cover should be with me soon. Why am I impressed with them? They took 5 minutes to resolve something which other companies take days or weeks to resolve.

I have decided to try and save money by not using Starbucks for my usual hot chocolate treat and by making myself a similar sized hot chocolate at home. Even with having the chocolate sent to me from Ireland by http://www.butlerschocolates.com/default.asp I still think I am going to save around £30 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment