I have decided to write this blog today because I am a little bit miffed with ladies that get offended when you give them a compliment or those who brush it off or ignore it. It seems to be happening all of the time. Now just because I pay you a compliment does not mean I want to get into your knickers! If I fancy you, have feelings for you, whatever then I am going to do more than just pay you a compliment.
I try to be as honest and as genuine as I can with everyone I meet so when I pay you a compliment it is because I am appreciating you, the time and effort you have put into something or what you are wearing. I am sure you get the picture! Also I am not the sort of person who will constantly dish out the compliments as they don’t sound genuine in the end. As I have said when I pay you a compliment it doesn’t mean I want to sleep with you, want anything in return, although a simple thankyou tends not to ruin the mood.
I have a question would you rather get a compliment or sit there for the day etc feeling like no one appreciates you or the effort you have put into something? I am afraid you can’t have it both ways with this.
I am probably one of the least confident people I know in certain cases. I very rarely get compliments and although at times I may not understand or appreciate it but I still say thankyou. If you are actually insulted by a compliment then you seriously need to look at yourself and ask why you’re acting like that, especially if we are friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment