Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Dublin

Can I just say I fucking love Dublin!!

I had booked into a place called Bridge House Guest House on Parliment Street and was checked in for a whole 30 minutes before I checked out. To put it mildly it is a fucking dump of the lowest order. Seriously they don't know what cleaning or decorating is. I paid over the odds to stay in that place and have lost my money but that is not the point. I wanted to warn as many people as possible. I am now booked into the Harding Hotel which is a billion times better than that hole. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Ok so my love affair with Dublin continues and is as hot as ever. This is my home and where I want to live. Any doubts have been cast out of my mind. I am currently going around as many galleries and places as possible. I must admit I have very very litttle sleep and it is self inflicted, believe me i am not complaining as it was for all of the right reasons. I am quite literally fucked ;o)

I posted on Twitter that I would be a happy bunny if it was hot and sunny when I arrived and someone was listening as it was glorious! It is now pissing it down but hey a little bit of rain never hurt anyone!

Tomorrow if the weather is good I am going to Malahide and then for a picnic type thing at the castle. if not then I will find something else to do. Tonight I am off to the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment