I do not normally write posts like this but today I am really struggling, my kidneys feel like someone has given them a thoroughly good kicking and the less said about my arm the better. The physical stuff I can put up with as it will pass. The issue is the mental stuff and it is beyond a level of which I can normally deal with. I need a woe is me post but before I go any further I just want to humbly beg you for forgiveness for it (on a side note you don't have to read any further)
*deep breath* I am feeling very ignored and unloved, I am struggling today with being out of work for so long and it is getting to me because I am struggling to see if anyone cares, or in fact notices. I do wonder if I was deleted from this planet if anyone would actually notice if I had gone? No this doesn't mean I am suicidal or at risk of harm. It means I am feeling very sorrowful, down and I need someone on this god forsaken lump of a planet to actually care. It is going to happen? Is it fuck!
In a corner squealing blue f***ing murder and it still isn't enough!
As per normal I will find a way of sorting everything out, it is what I do! Some of us don't have a choice in the matter. For some of us this beautiful planet is a harsh, hard place that seems to be relentless.
Woe is me? Dam right woe is me! I want some f**king attention and to feel the love for once.
No comments:
Post a Comment