Can I admit something? I am really nervous! I have been going through what can only be described as a very difficult patch. On Thursday I am going to the ballet and due to a billion and one things this is going to be it for me for the considerable future now. I love going to the ballet and opera but it is expensive and I can't afford to go now. Loosing my job has meant that I have all but exhausted my savings so I am not sure when anything good will happen now.
I have pinned all my hopes on having a fantastic night out at the ballet but life teaches us and in particular me that things can and do go wrong. I wanted to buy some of my favourite confit grapefruit but they are out of stock for 2 to 3 weeks so that is a no now. It also means I now have creeping doubts now about what else is going to go wrong. I know I wasn't going for the grapefruit but...
Someone please tell me that I am being silly here, that I have nothing to worry about and everything will be stunning on the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment