Sunday, 20 May 2012

Success!

I am officially a happy bunny today and the reason may sound extremely trivial to the vast majority of people but for me it is a success.  Today Sunday 20th May 2012 I am having a very lazy day! More importantly I am happy about this.

I have over the last few months found it very difficult to have a lazy day and found excuses to go out on every day off I have had. I had to make sure I was actively doing something even if it was go for a walk into the city for breakfast or a coffee. Today I have been through all of the billion and one reasons that I need to go out and I have dismissed all of them. I am going allow my brain and body a day off.

So I hereby declare today a pants/trousers/skirt optional lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment