Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Productive day.

At the weekend I self injured and now have some fairly nasty bruising on my arm. One bloke who was serving me in a shop today looked visibly shocked after seeing my arm. I know I should have covered up but I only have thick jumpers and it was far to hot today to wear one. 

I had a mega hard therapy session today where I went allot further than I was expecting to and managed to talk about some things I wasn't going to talk about.  That eased a large amount of pressure off myself and hopefully means it won't be evil to myself for a while now.  I managed to deal with something that touched on a very raw nerve without bawling my eyes out, being evil to myself or becoming a quivering wreck.

Christmas! Boo, hiss and all that.  I have previously posted that each year I buy two baubles to put on this Christmas tree, one for each of my daughters. This is a tradition I intend to keep up every year.  It does frustrate me silly each year, I have also been looking for two extra special hand made ones.  Well I have sourced some hand made ones which I think are perfect.  I have just spent £28 on two of them and I am a happy bunny.

Now when I go to London on Saturday I can concentrate on chilling out and buying expensive chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment