Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Update

I haven't been a happy bunny for a few weeks now, at times I have been pouring out the anger. I have ranged from Melancholy to exploding with anger. It has been tiring just trying to keep up with myself at times. This has needed to happen and I believe will help me in the long term, it has shown me what I need to deal with next and how well I am coping at the moment. (a bit of a contradiction to what I wrote yesterday, bear with me though)

I have written in detail recently about my friend Amy. Things are messy, a massive amount of emotions and I still have a huge amount of questions that need answering. It has taken me a long time to get to this point. I know that there are somethings that will never be resolved and some things that just can't be fixed. I have made the right decision to move the focus away from her to ease pressure on me. As I am dealing with this on my own I have to do it at my own pace, this isn't me stamping down on it.

As I have previously said there are some things that will never be resolved, some things will never be fixed and I am not sure how long it will take me to deal with what I can. There isn't really much more I can say at the moment as I am not sure how this is going to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment