Feeling evil, no I am being evil. I have decided to stop and put the kettle on, you know do the British thing. Rather than loosing it with myself or others I have put the kettle on and made a nice cup of tea, I have even opened the expensive biscuits. No rich tea biscuits here my friends!
I have been struggling to write my blog recently partly because I have very little to say and partly because I can't communicate it. Whilst my tanker load of tea cools down I have decided to write about things. I am only going to say this aloud once so listen very carefully (I do believe I have just quoted allo allo) My name is Michael and I am a failure! No seriously I am a failure and last week it was confirmed to me by someone I trust.
Never mind my achievements minor, major and spectacular. Never mind how many things I have been through and survived, certainly never mind that I have got to this point with virtually no support. All of that, everything I have ever achieved is completely irrelevant. The reason I am a failure is that when the shit hits the fan I have no one to turn to. I am also told it means that I don't have a life.
99% of the time I ask for support I am told no, I have been failed more times than I can remember and to the point it now bores me silly. I could go on and on and on until the next millennium. It would appear that everything I am, have done or will do is irrelevant because when the shit hits the fan I have no one to turn to.
Naturally you will understand that I am a little bit miffed because the world has chosen to ignore the bigger picture and focus on one thing. I survive because I have no choice, I gave up on relying on others a very long time ago.
Is this the point that I have to wear a tag or sign to warn everyone away from me? Do I need to go away and lock myself in a room to save everyone else? Do I need to apologise to someone? I am not quite sure what I am supposed to do now, so if those people who have others to turn to when every little thing goes wrong could please let me know.
The bruising is going to be a bitch but this cuppa is going down well. I am now going to toddle off and do everything possible to hide my shame.
No comments:
Post a Comment