You could quite rightly call today's blog a bit bizarre as I will be talking about a plate of boiled potatoes. Not that I ever would but if I served you a plate of boiled potatoes on their own or with gravy you would be well within your rights to say "what the fuck?" Now serve it to me and I will be a happy bunny and grateful. I know it is strange but it is true.
A plate of boiled potatoes for me is a treat that I will actually look forward to and will eat it even if I have a house full of food. It is a simple dinner to prepare which I will happily eat regardless of what is going on. I can’t really explain why I like this dinner so much but it is cheap and easy to make.
A plate of boiled potatoes for me is a treat that I will actually look forward to and will eat it even if I have a house full of food. It is a simple dinner to prepare which I will happily eat regardless of what is going on. I can’t really explain why I like this dinner so much but it is cheap and easy to make.
Nowt wrong with spuds =D
ReplyDeleteMmmm new potatoes with butter...
ReplyDeletethat sounds soo nice
ReplyDeleteI have stolen your idea (sorry) and just had this for lunch, it was lovely, thank you.
ReplyDeletePlain boiled potoatos? That sounds great!! Nommy!
ReplyDeletexDFNx