Yes my arm is in a bit of a mess, yes I took action to minimise the damage so I didn't loose movement in my arm and hand (wouldn't be the first time) and no I am not fine with it. Some people go out get drunk and fall over to try and kill what is going on inside of them. Me I use pain, always have done but really would rather not.
I am incredibly frustrated and angry, money is tighter than it has been for a very long time and I am going to be loosing the one consistent bit of support that I have had for a very long time now. I have fought to the bitter end over the hell that I have been through. I have got to this point with sheer determination, a tanker load of fight and an occasional bucket of hot chocolate. I have gone through hell and kept on running to try and fix more damage than the average person will experience in several lifetimes.
How have I done it? I have had no choice. Hope is something that I have not been given the luxury of. I have and continue to be abandoned by people who should know better. Whatever happens now though I know I can hold my head up high.
No comments:
Post a Comment