Wednesday, 29 February 2012

When is randomness not random?

I know I need to write a blog but haven't got a clue what to say so I am going to write a whole load of random statements, make of them what you will.


  •  Making huge statements in the most subtle ways since 1977
  •  Beethoven symphony No9
  •  Aida
  •  €5 euro note
  •  Arm that is getting worse
  •  Chocolate, Mojito, rice pudding, truffles (not the chocolate fuckwits)
  •  Humour as a diversion
  •  Personal hell on continuous loop
  •  Bonding
  •  Grapefruit
  •  Physical pain doesn't control emotional pain.
  •  Secret protest
  •  Hand written letters
  •  Sleeping on a linen pillow case
  •  Fearless, what is fear?
  •  Drinking until you pass out, cutting, bruising, burning what is the difference? 
  •  Actions or words? meaningless gestures or lies.
  •  What is life without music, arts and culture?
  •  Flashbacks, fucking flashbacks and brain farts
  •  The strongest person I know is also the weakest person that I know.
  •  Accents, tall, red.
  •  Giving to charity a selfless gesture or a way of easing guilt?
  •  Disgrace
  •  Books, CDs
  •  Why? 
  •  Paradox, peace, pain.
  •  A book, ballet shoes, painting, pictures, documents all have one thing in common.
  •  Baby I tried.
  •  Home
  •  Displaying, food, fucking food!
  •  Hug?
  •  Bitterness, alone, being rejected by the planet, faith.
  •  What the fuck is faith?
  •  Gold
  •  Happiness, love, life, sex, marriage, compassion
  •  Politicians, governments, laws, rules. Control and order?
  •  Woollen hat, colourful like a rainbow

Normal service will be resumed shortly!  Thanking you muchly.

1 comment:

  1. What do a book, ballet shoes, painting, pictures, documents have in common?

    ReplyDelete