Saturday, 26 November 2011

Pet Hates

I have decided to do a slightly different post tonight. I would like to tell you about some of my pet hates.


  1. Parents who can't remember their children's birthday. Lets be honest if you bring a child into the world the least you can do is remember when it was born.
  2. People who lie. Seriously I know people who spend half their life spewing lies. Honesty works, certain people should try it occasionally. You might even gain my respect and eventually trust.
  3. People who constantly moan and complain yet refuse to do anything about it. 
  4. People who make assumptions about others. In my case you will probably be wrong so try finding out. I really hate judgmental people.
  5. People who can't take responsibility for their own actions. Even more so those people who refuse to do anything when they are clearly in the wrong.  Part of being an adult means taking responsibility for your actions and doing something about it when you do mess up.

On a slightly less personal note

  1. Charities that think it is acceptable to stop you in the street to try and get a monthly donation out of you. It is annoying and at times intimidating. I refuse to support any charity that does that to me.  
  2. Politicians,  need I say more?
  3. Staff in shops that pounce on you the moment you set foot in the door.
  4. Websites that are not user friendly, especially those where I have to go searching for a price or how to order.
  5. I am vegetarian not a freak. If you don't want to sell food/drink that isn't suitable for us then have the decency to clearly mark your food. I don't like guessing and I certainly do not like wasting money on food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment